A Research Powerhouse
Industry Alliances provides ready access to NC State’s researchers, labs and other resources. And with good reason. NC State is classified as a Carnegie “Research University with Very High Research Activity” – making it one of only 108 institutions in the U.S (out of 4,633) to receive this distinction.
The university has a rich history of collaborating with industry partners, starting with its historical roots as a land-grant university. Today, the university collaborates with partners in all disciplines.
Here’s how Industry Alliances can help your company:
- We can assist you in cutting through the university maze to help you find the right people for your projects, thereby saving time and money.
- We can get started in crafting research agreements that protect your intellectual property.
- We can assist you in identifying funding mechanisms that are appropriate for university-partner collaborations.
- We can assist you in working with Technology Transfer to move your intellectual property towards commercialization.
- We can assist you in finding research partners and subject-matter experts who are eager to work with you on exciting, breakthrough projects.
- We can assist you in finding space on NC State’s award-winning Centennial Campus so you can be literally within walking distance of researchers and labs.
Let us help you get started by speaking with one of our Industry Alliances representatives at 919.515.7036 or by emailing us at email@example.com.